[News] [Rival] Microsoft Insecurity Costs Users -- Not Microsoft -- Billions

Online Threats Costing U.S. Internet Users Billions

,----[ Quote ]
| U.S. Internet users lost close to $8.5 billion over the last two years to
| viruses, spyware, and phishing scams according to Consumer Reports State of
| the Net Survey.
`----

http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/2008/08/05/online-threats-costing-us-internet-users-billions

Microsoft passes the suffering to its users. Why not? Microsoft is, after all,
a pyramid scheme [1,2], such as this new one:

California Sues Online Travel Company

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/2008/08/05/california-sues-online-travel-company