Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

Tony(UK) wrote:
On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 15:01:08 +0200, Hadron wrote:
Is that you Liarnut?

Oh, for heaven's sake - I will not be answering any more of this drivel. I am Tony(UK) since 1994, and am disabled. You however, are one stubborn person, and please do not try to make me argue. I know who I am - now, who the heck are you?

Out.

He's "True Linux Advocate" Hardon Quick, a lame ass troll with personality confusion disorder. Anyone who agrees with him must be a sock for somebody else cos his little trollie brain can't cope with it.