[News] KDE 4 Series Sets the Standard, Artwork Demo

KDE 4.1: Better Than Any Mac Or Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| For KDE 4 series, it is just the beginning of the journey, currently it is
| for those users who want to use bleeding edge technology or experience, but
| we hope soon KDE 4 series will take on the world.
`----

http://www.efytimes.com/efytimes/fcreative.asp?edid=27844

Going wild with KDE 4.1 themes.

,----[ Quote ]
| whiteish theme Now KDE 4.1 is out, I've played around a bit with different
| themes. I've installed the KDE artwork package, and a couple of themes via
| GetHotNewStuff. KDE's coloring system has seen quite a lot of love, as has
| Plasma's theming engine. The results are quite impressive, as you can see in
| the screenshots.
`----

http://vizzzion.org/?blogentry=824

Recent:

KDE 4.1 - Wow!

,----[ Quote ]
| So I downloaded it to work alongside KDE 3.5 and wow, is it awesome! It's
| almost like an entirely different program, making my darling Ubuntu Gnome
| desktop look a little boring itself. I may even do a fresh install of Kubuntu
| in this partition with KDE 4, then upgrade to KDE 4.1. In any case, I'm sure
| I'll report back with more to say!
`----

http://sharplinux.blogspot.com/2008/07/kde-4-wow.html

KDE 4.1 delivers a next-gen desktop Linux experience

,----[ Quote ]
| Although the weaknesses of the flawed 4.0 release provoked widespread
| criticism from users, version 4.1 is so polished that it feels like a
| completely different piece of software. This version truly delivers on KDE's
| promise of a next-generation Linux desktop environment, and it completes the
| foundation for a strong 4.x series.
`----

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20080729-kde-4-1-delivers-a-next-gen-desktop-linux-experience.html
http://tinyurl.com/6dg7zu

My Perfect Desktop: Kubuntu KDE 4

,----[ Quote ]
| The Kubuntu KDE 4 desktop has become my perfect desktop. It has all the
| functionality I could ask for, and I have added applications to supplement
| that effect.
`----

http://jonreagan.wordpress.com/2008/07/15/my-perfect-desktop-kubuntu-kde-4/

Shuttleworth has some nice words for KDE

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/19456/1148/