Re: This Has To Be A Record.....

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:19:46 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 23:55:27 +0000 (UTC), Rob Schwenk wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 18:01:33 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
>>
>>> A new post every 2 minutes for the past 1.5 hours, best I can tell....
>>>
>>> I stopped counting and it appears the stink pipe is still wide
>>> open to the Internet.
>>>
>>> Many approaching 100 lines and at least a couple approaching 400
>>> lines....
>>>
>>> For those of you still believing Roy Schestowitz is doing this out
>>> of the goodness of his heart and manually, you had better collect
>>> your missing marbles on the way out.
>>>
>>> And BTW they are appearing on digg as well, as we speak... No
>>> doubt they are appearing in other places like Propeller and
>>> /. too.
>>
>> From last weeks cola stats post:
>>
>>> =================================================================
>>>                     Top 20 posters by number of articles
>>> =================================================================
>>>  1: Rick <none@xxxxxxxxxx>..................................... :
>>>  422 2: "Moshe Goldfarb." <brick_n_straw@xxxxxxxxx>............ :
>>>   419 3: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.......... :
>>>    378
>>
>>> Think about it.
>>
>> I think you should.
>
> My posts are one or two line comebacks. Schestowitz's posts are
> dissertations....

Schestowitz's post are mostly on topic for this newsgroup. Most of his
posts are quotes from articles which are relevant to this newsgroups
charter.

Your posts are, at best, extremely infantile. At worst they show you
as an obnoxious homophobic bigot.

> Back to school for you....

School appears to be something your parents deprived you of.