Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Resorts to Comedy for Selling Junk Software

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:05:28 -0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

WSJ: Microsoft hires Seinfeld to bite Apple

Seinfeld is not funny.

I know his first manager and when he used to perform locally people booed
him and threw stuff at him.

Right place at the right time.
Like Brittany Spears.

Or [insert name of any bubblegum pop band manufactured by record companies' hype here].

One of the funniest things I ever read was Cheryl Cole accusing Charlotte Church of stealing "Girls Aloud's Sound". Priceless. I know they're a bit dumb up north but she actually believes she's some kind of musical genius. Stupid cow.