Re: WARNING: Paid anti-Linux trolls in COLA

Terry Porter wrote:
Gregory Shearman wrote:
Clogwog (Rick Mathers) wrote:

He has a new dedicated follower: Terry Porter, this moron
has his head deep up Shitsowitz arse!

Why all the homosexual imagery? Do you have a problem?

Is that a trick question ?

I love it, we post a few Linux advocacy articles, and the
trolls go mental like a nest of disturbed hornets.

It's great fun watching them buzz madly and fly around in
circles, bumping into each other till they drop from
exhaustion.

There is no doubt about it, Linux just isn't good for trolls.

Rather sad, isn't it? They all do ad hominem to purposely hijack any positive developing thread.

On a side note of insanity, Phlatphish resurfaces as its true identity and is back to using X-No-Archive = Yes, for damage control.

Hadron can't make up its mind who's who here. Trolls still think I am Phil Da' Lick and Robin T. Cox, which is insane.

Rick keeps posting his sexual beastiality and feces laden barbs in Dutch, trying to hide his down under location by using anonymising remailers. He's somewhere in your neighbourhood.

They have all really lost it.

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati