Re: [News] OLPC in India Called a Success

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

<snipped>

I have to say that Unset, Linux and the Internet have taken this person completely over and he is possessed. How does someone get to this kind of a mindset where he or she lets something totally consume he or she like this?

Well, at least he has a little commonsense, as he keeps it contained to the Linux NG(s) I think, unlike Au79 and 7 who are totally out of control and possessed.

Roy Schestowitz, do you get out of your dwelling and move around or are you stuck in front of that computer most of the day? I hope you are getting out from time to time to keep some kind of balance in your life.