Roy is still making things up it seems

In article <2341593.llJX5n5Vpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

> Go away, shill. Thanks for reminding me that XBox is such a huge disaster that
> you still insist on defending it, e.g. by posting only US sales figures.

Of course, you can't find any URLs of these alleged 360 defenses, can
you?  Most of my posts on game sales have been to point out how Nintendo
is kicking ass, and Sony (until recently) was doing poorly with the PS3.

Sony has finally cut the price enough that PS3 worldwide is now selling
a little better than XBox360.  PS3 does way better in Japan (but much
worse than Wii), slightly better in non-Japan, non-US, and worse in US.

In fact, if you compare the sales curves of all three current consoles,
aligning their launch dates, the PS3 and 360 are following pretty
similar courses, with the Wii all along above them.

For the whole world, current totals are 20.9 million Wii, 16.8 million
360, 9.8 million PS3.

> Better find a job, Tim. Microsoft won't have much money to spend on
> astroturfing in the future. By the way, you might want to stop posting as
> Anonymous Coward in Slashdot.

Stopping would require me to start first.  My Slashdot posts are under
the same name as I use on Digg and Reddit (except some of them have an
underscore in the middle).  (And hey, my Slashdot posts tend to get
modded up, and yours tend to get modded down.  Notice a pattern here?)

As far as Microsoft goes, if I'm working for them, why would they have
allowed me to go into Federal court and testify for plaintiff *against*
them in a lawsuit that was asking almost a billion dollars in damages?
Your theory need some work.

--
--Tim Smith