Re: Bringing Mark and Roy up to date (was Re: [News] Microsoft is Dumping, Charity Killer (Intel) is Supportive of It)

____/ Tom Shelton on Thursday 07 February 2008 19:08 : \____

> On 2008-02-07, Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 10:48:05 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:
>>

>>> Mark and Roy obviously don't follow industry news,, so here is an update
>>> for them.

Go away, shill. Thanks for reminding me that XBox is such a huge disaster that
you still insist on defending it, e.g. by posting only US sales figures.

Better find a job, Tim. Microsoft won't have much money to spend on
astroturfing in the future. By the way, you might want to stop posting as
Anonymous Coward in Slashdot.

>> You don't think Roy Schestowitz and Mark Kent actually READ the SPAM they
>> auto-SPAM into every corner of the Internet?
>> There aren't enough hours in the day for that.
>>
>> As for the format wars, the real question is what format do the porn
>> companies use?
>>
>> That's what sunk Beta from the VHS wars, mostly.
>>

> Last I heard - HD-DVD :)

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    X-No-Archive: No. Stand behind what you say
 01:05:01 up 14 days, 10:59,  4 users,  load average: 0.83, 0.96, 1.28