Re: [News] Nokia is Snogging the Convicted Monopolist

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 17:13:53 -0500,
 Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:18:01 -0800, Jim Richardson wrote:

>> On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 18:05:40 +0100,
>>  Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> LOL. What a dickhead. Him and Mark Kent telling little porkies to each
>>> other from their respective bunkers. Keep it "real" guys - you might get
>>> somewhere then.
>>>

>> Are you claiming that Windows mobile is not losing money ?
>
> Actually it appears that he is claiming that Mark Kent and Roy Schestowitz
> are dick heads.
> Seems pretty accurate to me.

he claimed they were lieing, specifically about something in that post.
So I was wondering what he thought was a lie. Didn't realize you were
playing his sock today.

Never appeal to a man's 'better nature.' He may not have one. Invoking his
 self-interest gives you more leverage. 	-- Lazarus Long