Re: Fuddie's shame

On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 20:03:50 +0000, [H]omer wrote:

> Verily I say unto thee, that Sinister Midget spake thusly:
>
>> I know for sure it isn't due to a strong like for MS. That's one of
>> the most reviled and belittled companies I ever hear discussed. Make
>> that _the_ most revied, /especially/ by Windozers.
>
> Which makes our handful of COLA Trolls' rabid defence of the Vole all
> the more suspicious. Outside of COLA, I don't know /any/ ordinary PC
> users who /defend/ Microsoft. They don't all have strong opinions, but
> what opinions they /do/ have are not supportive in the least.
>
> However, suggesting alternatives usually results in blank stares, thanks
> to the Microsoft propaganda machine that suppresses and distorts the
> truth, whilst stuffing warehouses and bent politicians' pockets, and
> posting fake grass-roots support on blogs and newsgroups.

Why don't you try reading the posts instead of making up your own brand of
paranoid FUD.

I'm not defending Microsoft at all and in fact I've said several times the
Yahoo deal is not a good thing.

Find a post where I am defending Microsoft.
You can't.

The problem is you Linux zealots consider criticisms of Linux, and pure
facts to be defending Microsoft.

How is the fact that Linux is free and STILL can't make a dent in the
desktop market, Microsoft's fault?

How is the fact that Open Office is free, even for Windows, yet people
would rather purchase MSOffice?

Why hasn't Open Office taken over MSOffice?

These things are free for goodness sakes.

You and your girlfriend's Roy Schestowitz and Mark Kent need to drop the
conspiracy theories and conecntrate on why something that is free can't
seem to gain desktop market share.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: