Re: Schestowitz Complains About Search Engine Poisoning.

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 21:33:05 +0100, Clogwog wrote:

> "Moshe Goldfarb" <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
>> On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 11:24:45 +0100, Clogwog wrote:
>>
>>> "Moshe Goldfarb" <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht

>>> Marti would be absolutely thrilled, she has discovered YouTube.
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y1V7KjYnOM
>>> Rumours go that he's working on a Hackwerk movie!

>>> Roy, Mark and Rex are the most mind-numbing posters on usenet!

>> I've found Roy Schestowitz's pet.
>> Notice it's too stupid to figure out it's not screwing another dog.
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNCW8kjfwjY&NR=1
>

> Yep, Roy is only screwing his parents for years now, to get the money he
> uses on spamming usenet.
> B.t.w. I like the British TV series "Keeping Up Appearances".
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keeping_Up_Appearances
> "The couple have an unseen son Sheridan, who makes frequent phone calls from
> his polytechnic (one which Hyacinth claims is "of university standard")
> asking for money. Although Hyacinth seems unaware, there are strong
> suggestions that Sheridan is gay."
> I bet Roy's favorite charactre in this series is Sheridan.
> <aside>
> Actually this *is* Marti's hackwerk movie, all his "heroes" in a rabbit
> hutch.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y1V7KjYnOM

I love that show!!!!

Yes, Sheridan is most likely gay and he is a professional student taking up
'space" at the University.

I actually met Onslow (Geoffrey Hughes)  in NYC when a friend of mine won
some radio promo contest, and along with others,  got to down a few pints
with Onslow at McSorleys Pub in NYC.
He took me along as a guest.

No doubt, Roy's parents are slowing going bankrupt due to their son's lack
of employment.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: