Re: Roy Schestowtiz Flushes Again 2_01_08

* Peter Köhlmann peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>>> Just FYI, here is the right entry:
>>>
>>>    Score: =-9999
>>>       ~From: The Ghost In The Machine
>>
>> I'm sure no one is interested.
>> And you're a programmer?
>>
>> LOL.
>>
>>> I have to say, though, it was worth missing you to be spared the posts
>>> of that nym-shifting teranews asshole.  But I'm glad to have you back on
>>> my desktop.
>>
>> Blocking an entire source because you can't manage a simple killfile?
>> What is wrong with you?
>
> What part of "nymshifting cretin" needs more explanation,
> "true linux advocate" Hadron Quark?

Hadron doesn't care.  He just likes to follow around behind me, just in
case I drop a little turd by accident.

Just let him do it.  It is good for his self-esteem.

--
Does the e-mail say it's about 'enlargement' -- that might be spam.
   -- Bill Gates, BBC News (24 January 2004)