Re: Roy Schestowtiz Flushes Again 2_01_08

____/ Sinister Midget on Sunday 03 February 2008 15:30 : \____

> On 2008-02-03, Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>> * Sinister Midget peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> On 2008-02-03, Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

>>> Well, what other reason might Rhonda want them?
>>
>> Coprophagia?
>
> Cannibalism?

No, that's XP. It cannibalises Vista. You buy a PC with Vista and have it
replaced with Linux or XP.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | McDonald's does to diet what Microsoft does to PC's
Swap:  1510068k total,   536760k used,   973308k free,    55968k cached