Re: Proposal: What if We Started Flagging Non-SPAM Threads (Posts)?

____/ Jez on Thursday 31 January 2008 13:50 : \____

> Andrew Heenan wrote:
>> "Andrew Heenan" <andrew3@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote
>>> GBB:   is news.individual.net user friendly? is it a sensible layout?
>>> 10 Euros may be preferable to liberal use of the killfile!
>>
>> Wow!
>>
>> This is the New Me, 10 Euros lighter - once I found I could do it via
>> Outlook Express (M$'s only good program!), there was no point hanging on.
>>
>> I can't be doing with the web-based setups - too slow!
>
> Were you using a web based thing before then?
>
> I have been using news.individual.net for nearly 3 years now and they
> are well worth the money IMO - though from memory renewing was very
> clunky last year.
>
>> (M$'s only good program!)
>
> It's not as good as Thunderbird!
>
> Jez.

Personally, I colour all GG posts (originating from Google that is) blue so I
can usually ignore them, especially when they are OPs. That's where the abuse
typically comes from.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Computers are useless. They only solve problems"
Cpu(s): 25.8%us,  4.1%sy,  1.0%ni, 65.2%id,  3.4%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st