Re: DRM one of reasons for Blu-Ray win

> Oops. Typo/slip. DRM it should have been. I didn't reread it.

I have the same problem, leaving off letters or using a sound-alike
word.

Probably comes from being left-handed.

>> This HD-DVD versus Blu-Ray stuff never meant much to me.  I barely
>> traffic in audio CDs and DVDs these days.  Too much computer fun!
>
> Internet television is pretty nice. It's interactive, searchable, recordable.
> As for HD DVD, that's going to cost Microsoft. It is already trying to deny
> this because analysts predict kah-kah for XBox.

Microsoft's the lean, sharp, hungry street kid that made it big and grew
fat and sloppy.

--
Hence it comes about that all armed Prophets have been victorious, and all
unarmed Prophets have been destroyed.