Re: New Ubuntu User

____/ [H]omer on Monday 18 February 2008 01:18 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that Darth Chaos spake thusly:
>> On Feb 17, 1:55 am, RonB <ronb02NOS...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations. Get ready to be told, by our large contingent of
>>> M$ FUDites and Trolls, that Ubuntu can't possibly work and that
>>> you're a liar for saying it does.
>>
>> Don't forgot "kook" and "tin foil hat wearer". :p
>
> And "zealot" ... don't forget "zealot". This noob is /obviously/ a
> "zealot" for daring to criticise a Microsoft product. Worse still, he
> may be a Canonical shill, for using Ubuntu. Now all we have to do is
> figure out who's /paying/ him to use Free Software.
>
> Oh wait...

Did you know that Microsoft tried to characterise Andy Updegrove as
anti-Microsoft. These scummy people try to stick labels to people, making them
appear like dangerous people, or sometimes unstable or whatever.

As I was told earlier today, the smears against Peter Quinn were never
retracted. Shameful disgrace. A scandal of great proportion.

Roy S. Schestowitz     | GPL - Global Programmer's Law
 16:00:01 up 27 days,  1:54,  3 users,  load average: 0.31, 0.66, 1.17