Re: Did you run out of new FUD, Roy?

High Plains Thumper wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Linonut on Tuesday:

>>> Like it or not, Roy, you /will/ be held to a higher
>>> standard.  Meant in earnest.

Also earnestly: he's held to no higher standard than anyone else, but he and
most "advocates" adhere to lower standards than most.

>> What's with Tim's snipping? What is s/he trying to hide? It's
>> not the first time that I see this. Also mind:
>
> That is Tim for you.  He as well as other trolls like Hadron do
> selective snippages, to remove the context of the message.  Then
> they posts their usual off-topic diatribes / tangents.

Lies.  Tim Smith is one of, if not the, most persnickety posters here, and
he never posts off-topic diatribes or tangents.

He must've made hay of you bozos.

>> "It also was strange to see just how many resources are
>> aligned against me when I write a story about Microsoft."
>>
>> http://blog.wired.com/business/2007/03/enough_about_me.html

Paranoia strikes another self-important Linux luser.

>> The Troll also missed the main point, which is the fast that
>> Microsoft eavesdrops on people and then posts snitches to
>> create smear campaigns. I have links to show this too.

Let's see them.  Did you create the links to support your own claims?

>> My message was posted in response to that attack on "7".
>> Nessunu, HPT, GreyCloud and other examples come to mind, so
>> there might be something at work behind the scenes.

The basis for most "advocates" silly attacks: 'if', 'maybe' and 'might'.

> It is obvious there are forces at work that want to silence any
> form of positive advocacy toward Linux or negative exposure
> toward the monopoly.

Seems to me the entire Linux/OSS "community" is a shrill cry of anti-MS
hatred and childish stupidity.  For one example, look at the 'tags' for
Vista on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Windows-Vista-Premium-VERSION/dp/tags-on-product/B000HCZ9AW/ref=tag_dpp_cust_edpp_sa?ie=UTF8&qid=1203483728&sr=8-1

I can't prove they're all Linux kiddies, but I suspect they all are, and
some are for sure (they post their Linux love reviews).

These deranged lusers just fly through Amazon, tagging every version of
Vista as 'defective' or 'downgrade' or 'nonfree'.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/tagging/customer-tags/A11XX9FZNPUXAS/ref=tag_prf_item_istc_sa
http://www.amazon.com/gp/tagging/customer-tags/AFL3074773W7D/ref=tag_prf_item_istc_sa
http://www.amazon.com/gp/tagging/customer-tags/A2LG3OK6SSDOQB/ref=tag_prf_item_istc_sa

Some of the lusers just tag anything Vista-related (books) in some negative
way.

Now look at the tags for Ubuntu
http://www.amazon.com/Canonical-Ubuntu-7-10-PC-Edition/dp/tags-on-product/B000XJLSKY/ref=tag_dpp_cust_edpp_sa?ie=UTF8&qid=1203483786&sr=8-1

> It is also obvious that there are those who
> care little about personal privacy or the legal aspects of
> personal information.

Are you implying laws were broken by "trolls"?

It's also obvious at least one cola wanker luser "advocate" contacted
"trolls" employers to whine about their cola posts.

> Trolls will whine and cry about Linux users "stealing" code and
> copyrighted information, which is about as general and as wrong
> as one can be.

Just the other day spike1 was excusing someone's piracy as 'not theft'.

> Yet it is perfectly legit to stalk posters, post
> derogatory and untrue information on an individual, attack the
> messenger rather than address the message.

You must mean Roy Homer Kent Ballard 7 who continually post nonsense and run
away and won't address the message except through their one-way idiocy.

> No matter, I basically see the house of cards slowly tumbling
> downward.  It is time for change and Linux has the upper hand.

There's one [more unflattering] thing you can say for cola idiots: in the
face of reality they're unwavering in their unrealistic beliefs.

And it's NOT "time for change" of the type you want, which is change for
hatred sake (or more accurately change to Linux at a cost to MS, for the
sake of your hatred).