attack of the quote police ..

On 19 Feb, 13:01, Linonut  wrote:

"Slow news day?  You have to dig up year old stories and
sensationalize them even more?", funkenTROLL

the time shuffle ..

> I agree on this one.  Roy stopped the quote too soon:

and the quote shuffle ..

You should click on the URL the next time and read the entire article,
that's what I do. Especially when fuddie is so fond of making up his
own quotes.

> Like it or not, Roy, you /will/ be held to a higher standard.

What standards are you refering to here .. :)

See you couldn't be bother your arse to respond to this:

"Get a well-known consultant on your side early, but don't let him
publish anything blatantly pro-Microsoft.

Then, get him to propose himself to the conference organizers as a
moderator, whenever a panel opportunity comes up.

Since he's well- known, but apparently independent, he'll be accepted"

--

yea fuddie you are so right and I agree with you, isn't that so 'Tim
Smith', yea Linonut, I couldn't agree more, standards are sure