Re: [News] Editure Uses GNU/Linux Clusters for Virtual Learning, Sun Steps into Area

____/ Linonut on Tuesday 19 February 2008 17:20 : \____

http://www.smh.com.au/news/case-studies--profiles/wellconnected-study/2008/02/18/1203190738817.html

http://www.networkworld.com/news/2008/021908-sun-ships-management-piece-of.html

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2007/12/04/sun-fires-gpl3-warning-shot

>> http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2203486/sun-tiptoes-gplv3
>
> This is the kind of posting I'm talking about.  A small number of
> related articles, presented in a straightforward fashion, with
> meaningful titles and good teaser quotes.
>
> Frankly, I think Roy's post are more like this than like the way Tim and
> Erik characterize them.
>
> Keep it up!

Thanks. They go quite far trying to turn you against me and make civil wars.