Re: [News] Editure Uses GNU/Linux Clusters for Virtual Learning, Sun Steps into Area

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:10:06 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Linonut on Tuesday 19 February 2008 17:20 : \____
>
>> * Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> Well-connected study
>>>

> http://www.smh.com.au/news/case-studies--profiles/wellconnected-study/2008/02/18/1203190738817.html
>>> http://tinyurl.com/35qoan
>>>
>>> Sun ships management piece of xVM strategy
>>>

> http://www.networkworld.com/news/2008/021908-sun-ships-management-piece-of.html
>>>
>>> Sun fires a GPL3 warning shot
>>>

> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2007/12/04/sun-fires-gpl3-warning-shot
>>>
>>> http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2203486/sun-tiptoes-gplv3
>>
>> This is the kind of posting I'm talking about.  A small number of
>> related articles, presented in a straightforward fashion, with
>> meaningful titles and good teaser quotes.
>>
>> Frankly, I think Roy's post are more like this than like the way Tim and
>> Erik characterize them.
>>
>> Keep it up!
>
> Thanks. They go quite far trying to turn you against me and make civil wars.

Mark Kent is not going to be happy about your affair with Linonut, Roy
Schestowitz.

Have you no shame?

P.S. Nobody cares what side Linonut is on. We just don't believe in paying
for support like you and your benefactors do. Everyone can see the change
in Linonut and how it happened virtually over night. He went from
reasonable poster to clue less lapdog. Something changed and it didn't come
from our side.
So if Linonut wants to look like an idiot following Roy Schestowitz around,
so be it. He will go down in flames at the same time Roy goes down in
flames.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: