Re: ping roy: small/tiny computers

* [H]omer peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
>> * [H]omer peremptorily fired off this memo:

>>> You just noticed???
>>>
>>> Have you switched news clients?
>>
>> No, I just installed slrnface.
>>
>> Plus, you can't see X-Faces over SSH (without -X option).
>
> Ah OK.
>
> Well get yourself an X-Face pronto then ;)

I have one, but it only appears on original posts, not followups.

The reason is I used my black-and-white soccer ID picture as the source,
and that one was taken after about 5 days of letting my facial fuzz
grow.  When converted to a 48x48x1 bitmap, I look like an evil
character.

> Hmm, how does one visually represent a Lino-nut? Tux hatching from a
> walnut perhaps? Oh I just noticed you're on Debian. The Debian symbol
> makes a great X-Face.

You think I could get this too look good in an X-Face?

   http://danielfuentes.iespana.es/danielfuentes/images/mitologia/zeus.jpg

It's an amazing likeness!

--
There are people who don't like capitalism, and people who don't like PCs. But
there's no-one who likes the PC who doesn't like Microsoft.