Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista Commits Suicide with Suicide Pack 1

> But remember: it's just RTM of the SP1 to the RTM of Vista (SP1 is
> not truly available for consumption until next month).
[...]
> Just wait. I'm seeing some new reviews of this SP1 (the result of 1+
> years of 'work').

What can the Vole do in a month that it couldn't do in a year, I wonder?

In fact what can it do in a year, that it couldn't get right in *six*?

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 02:39:28 up 60 days, 15 min,  6 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.00