Re: Microsoft Office Binary (doc, xls, ppt) File Formats

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Monday 18 February 2008 13:20 : \____

> http://www.microsoft.com/interop/docs/OfficeBinaryFormats.mspx
>
> As promised, they now deliver the specs for Office formats

Meh. That's passe anyway

ODF is the way forward to many who can already convert data from the Microsoft
binary blobs to ODF. They already do this in some governments, even without
the specs.

Microsoft loves competition.
"Fucking Eric Schmidt is a fucking pussy. I’m going to fucking bury that guy, I
have done it before, and I will do it again. I’m going to fucking kill
Google."

                --Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO