Re: Microsoft to Yahoo: prepare to be consummated ..

____/ chrisv on Monday 18 February 2008 18:55 : \____

> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>
>> Yes, what you're missing is that Roy Schestowitz grabs onto a concept he
>> knows is false, and keeps saying it.  Most people would call that lying,
>
> Just like your claims/lies about security being "binary", Erik.

I /cited/ sources that claim Microsoft would go into debt. Several even.

/Erik/ clings on to anything, much like the company he shills for.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Software sucks. Open Source sucks less."
Mem:    515500k total,   445300k used,    70200k free,     1124k buffers