Re: [News] Linux-Solaris Catfight Begins and Hopefully Ends

____/ Linonut on Monday 18 February 2008 15:13 : \____

http://www.linux-foundation.org/weblogs/amanda/2008/02/17/hey-jonathan-the-l-in-lamp-is-literal/

>> Hopefully they could all get along and concentrate on bankrupting Microsoft
>> first, together.
>
> Or they can make SWAMP (Sun Windows Apache MySQL PHP) <grin>.

[Ballmer gets ready by putting on a bathing suit /]

>> Later they can fight one another. Microsoft reveals in its
>> memos that it loves stirring up wars (sometimes civil) among its rivals,
>> kind of like the US which gave away weapons for certain countries to attack
>> one another.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | if ("if"=inv("fi")) print("foo/bar")
 20:05:01 up 25 days,  5:59,  3 users,  load average: 0.42, 0.72, 0.50