Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

* Derrick Curry peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Linonut wrote:
> > * Derrick Curry peremptorily fired off this memo:

> If you must suck his dick, take it to e-mail Linobeyotch.

Derrick, Derrick, Derrick, no need to go gutter on us.  Though I'll
grant you came up with a new lino-term for me <grin>.

> > It means I know what's up.

> From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> "Haha. I'm never paranoid. Don't let the trolls' Big Lie (repeating it
> again and again) get to you, mate."
>
> *Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz*   Time to take your meds Liarnut.

Nah, Curry-breath.  That's Roy showing some bravado, is all.

By the way, I'm Linonut, not Liarnut.  I take great pains to avoid even
coming close to lying.

Lying, like using obnoxious insult, will wreck one's effectiveness as a
poster.

Even being mistaken over and over will cause that.

Simply put, anyone who calls me "Liarnut" is obviously an idiot.  Q.E.D.

--
Benefits should be conferred gradually; and in that way they will taste better.
    -- Niccolo Machiavelli