Re: Trolls and Censorship

Verily I say unto thee, that 7 spake thusly:
> Micoshaft Asstroturfer and fraudster Moshe Goldfarb wrote on behalf
> of Micoshfat Corporation:

>> 1. Posting though Mark Kent's computer. A violation of his ISP's
>> TOS. And yes this has been verified.

I see nothing in the Demon TOS that prohibits Roy connecting to Mark's
computer. What Mark does with any messages Roy leaves on that computer
is his business. Are you going to pretend you don't know how leafnode
works now, flatty?

> Then you must be a liar as the Linux advocacy posts keep coming.
>
>> 2. Roy has made physical threats against people. He also seems to
>> be posting flatfish's real name.

IIRC he merely expressed the wish that someone would give you a black
eye and cut off your testicles. He did not express his intent to execute
that gruesome task himself.

As for your identity, well you posted that yourself, "Polly":

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/tree/browse_frm/thread/2428dab8526fcdea/78d1b52844ec6cb1?hl=en%14e42b8b781092fe&rnum=21&_done=%2Fgroup%2Fcomp.os.linux.advocacy%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fthread%2F2428dab8526fcdea%2F20e42b8b781092fe%3Fhl%3Den%2514e42b8b781092fe%26#doc_d2fd54a99b2a9abb

http://tinyurl.com/ypa436

###### Begin Original Message ######

Path:g2news2.google.com!news1.google.com!news.glorb.com!nntpserver.com!zeus.nntpserver.com!10.1.1.41.MISMATCH!pfilter-v0.1!not-for-mail