Re: Trolls and Censorship

Micoshaft Asstroturfer and fraudster Moshe Goldfarb wrote on behalf of
Micoshfat Corporation:

> On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 22:23:38 +0000, [H]omer wrote:
>
>> The following is my opinion only, this is not an official FAQ.
>>
>> . COLA is unmoderated, therefore it is not possible to censor it
>>
>> Claims of censorship in an unmoderated group are just puerile and
>> blatantly false. There's only three situations where a poster may
>> be censured (although not necessarily censored):
>>
>> 1. Those who post in violation of their USENET / Internet Service
>>    Provider's AUP or the COLA charter, may be subsequently LARTed
>>    by anyone who takes offence. LARTs may, or may not result in a
>>    successful remedy.
>> 2. Those who break the law (e.g. by stalking, threats, revealing
>>    others' personal information) may face criminal prosecution.
>> 3. Some spam may be subject to CANCEL messages sent automatically
>>    or manually by USENET administrators. Ordinary users typically
>>    do not have the facility to cancel /others'/ messages,  beyond
>>    making an appeal to such administrators.
>

> By your own definition, Roy Schestowitz fits every single one of your
> criteria.

You are spliffing and hallucinating again.

> 1. Posting though Mark Kent's computer. A violation of his ISP's TOS. And
> yes this has been verified.

Then you must be a liar as the Linux advocacy posts keep coming.

> 2. Roy has made physical threats against people. He also seems to be
> posting flatfish's real name.

I'd post flat skates real name and address if someone
from micoshaft emailed it to me.
The fewer fraudsters there are, the better it will be I'm sure you will
agree.

> 3. SPAm? Schestowitz is the king of off topic SPAM and sorry but putting
> [OT] in front of the message is a poor excuse.

Thats fraudulent lie as usual from a micoshaft funded asstroturfer
like you. Roy is posting advocacy and you are posting material
supplied to you by a corporation.

> So what are you going to do about Roy Schestowitz, [Homer] ?

[Homer] seems to have it all tied down to pointing the finger
at you as being the idiot that qualifies to be the micoshaft
funded asstroturer and supreme troll posting on behalf
of giant corporations anti-linux messages.

Any last words before you go and do the right thing?