Re: [OT] More Enrons Not So Far Fetched...

____/ Darth Chaos on Sunday 17 February 2008 17:27 : \____

> On Feb 17, 9:36 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> Former Refco CEO pleads guilty in NY securities fraud case
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Bennett, 59, the company's former chairman and chief executive officer,
>> | pleaded guilty to a 20-count indictment charging conspiracy to commit
>> | securities fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, money laundering and making
>> | false filings to the Securities and Exchange Commission.
>> `----
>>
>> http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/business&id=5961882
>>
>> Sounds like Microsoft recruitment material. BayStar/SCO frauds, briberies
>> (e.g. in Nigeria), sabotage and threats, stacking of committees, cooking the
>> (financial) books....
>
> I could just envision Gates and Ballmer as the next Lay & Skillings.
> Of course since Gates is hoity-toity with the rest of the elite, his
> Bilderberg buddies will find him a scapegoat..........maybe whoever is
> right behind Ballmer in the chain of command. Do you know who's 2nd in
> command behind Ballmer?

for "anti-Linux" (Kempin's /own/ phrase) it used to be Martin Taylor. The press
described him as a left-hand guy or something for Ballmer (reporting to him
directly, I assume, and working with the Yankee Group, among others).
Similarly, Ellison has two subordinates reproting to him and fighting to
inherit his position (he's 63). Anyway, Taylor quit the company abruptly
almost two years ago. Hilf sort of succeeded him, but ran away to another
division a couple of months ago (he received hate mail).

Many other executives recently left (including #3 Raikes) and Ballmer would
probably be assisted with the more Bully-like types, e.g. Kempin, who is no
longer there. So to tell you the truth, I think Ballmer is losing (or has
already lost) some of his sub-generals, who also think like him. He's a lonely
crazed man so envious that he is willing to spend billion to "f**king kill the
iPod (with Zune)" and "f**king kill Google (e.g., by saying they read your
mail)".

I'd love to find out if Ballmer if associated with the Bilderbergers, but I
sort of doubt his because he is not the gentleman type. He wouldn't blend in.
Gates is the type that acts politely (exterior) but slips in some 'charity' in
order for the government to do something for Microsoft. Ballmer is the type
that takes you to the back and tells you about his latest headhunt. Speaking
of headhunting, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0gzu-bBAMU

Very calm, objective. True words spoken.

Ribbon-type shortcuts in Palm handhelds leads to SMS talk. We must we
abbreviate?
Cpu(s): 25.2%us,  4.0%sy,  1.0%ni, 65.7%id,  3.8%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st