Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

____/ Linonut on Sunday 17 February 2008 15:28 : \____

> * Derrick Curry peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> Linonut wrote:
>>
>> > Even if all of the above were true about Roy, who cares?  He adds a
>> > large number of references to interesting articles that I would never
>> > bother to track down for myself.  Most of them fit in nicely with the
>> > general tenor of the positive side of COLA.
>> >
>> > Besides, he's a nice guy.  Personally, I think certain clowns want to
>> > keep dumping on him in order to get him to say something rash, that they
>> > can then point to for further mudslinging.

>> "Now, if only we had faced that guy behind the nym, we'd leave him with a
>> couple of black eyes and no penis, assuming he even has one."
>>
>> You're a fucking idiot Liarnut.
>
> Nope.  The above is the rash behavior you assholes desire to provoke from
> Roy.
>
> You have absolutely just verified what I stated.
>
> So how does that make me a "fucking idiot Liarnut"?
>
> It doesn't.
>
> It means I know what's up.
>
> Try again, curry-breath.
>
> God, you guys are a thick crowd.

It seems like Microhoo! has begun paying bonuses based on the frequency of
curse words. Just ignore them. They want attention and you give it to them.

Microsoft loves competition.
"We need to slaughter Novell before they get stronger….If you’re going to kill
someone, there isn’t much reason to get all worked up about it and angry. You
just pull the trigger. Any discussions beforehand are a waste of time. We need
to smile at Novell while we pull the trigger."
                --Jim Allchin, Platform Group Vice President
Tasks: 127 total,   1 running, 126 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie