Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

RonB wrote:

> Anonymous Sender wrote:
>
>> Ranking  Articles  Name
>> -------  --------  ----------------------------
>> 1       352  Roy Schestowitz
>> 2       229  Moshe Goldfarb
>> 3       215  Hadron
>> 4       185  Snit
>
> No wonder the WinTrolls and FUDites whine about Roy. If it wasn't for him,
> they'd 1,2 and 3 in COLA.

Micoshaft and appil computer asstroturfers now trying to take over Linux
newsgroups?! I can't believe these corporations would stoop so low.
Linux is expanding at the rate of at least 1 million new desktops a month
and 3 million embedded Linux gadgets sold per day.
I think its time some of the beneficiaries of Linux started
looking after their newsgroups.