Re: Troll-Free COLA Stats: Saturday the 16th of February, 2008.

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:50:58 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:

> In article <1278113.VyjoA1qiIf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> A friend of mine that knows these things pretty well watched a documentary
>> last
>> night about Enron. He reckons that with Microsoft's buybacks and dividends
>
> You are going downhill, Roy.  Your imaginary friends used to be
> officials high up in places like IBM.  Now they are people who know
> things pretty well and watch documentaries?

I think Roy Schestowitz is under some pressure to produce results because
he seems to be recycling the same old crap articles again.
He's flooding digg with them.

The only friend Roy Schestowitz has in IBM that's in a high place is the
statue of TJ. Watson hovering high atop the Yorktown Heights lab building.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: