Re: WHOA! Roy Schestowitz is a clueless idiot

High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Sinister Midget wrote:
>> Linonut claimed:
>>
>>> I'm not sure why Hadron has such a complex about me, but it
>>> gives me the willies.  That babble above is a bit deranged,
>>> don't you think?  I can almost feel the flecks of spittle.
>
> Hadron has a complex with all Linux advocates.  He is an M$
> shill, plain and simple.  Deranged?  Yes.  Your best manoeuvre is
> to kill file the ill expressive twat.

He'll probably be frothing somewhere in the background about killfilters now!
I'm usually the one that Quack whines about, but a lot of others are getting
wise to what he is, & filtering him out too. And not just in this group, I may
add.

>> You may want to kill filter on References. That way you don't
>> have to be subjected to his manure even by proxy.
>>
>> I'd finally had all of 5n1t I could and did that to eliminate
>> s/h/it once and for all.
>>
>> Haven't see a whole lot of Johnny (Pocket)Rocket's crap.

I've not seen any of it.

> He's another morph of a well known nymshifting troll.

More than likely.

--
Free-BSD 7.0, PC-BSD 1.4
Linux systems: PCLOS 2007, Mandrake One 2008,