Re: WHOA! Roy Schestowitz is a clueless idiot

Johnny Rocket wrote:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Who are you, "Johnny Rocket"?

I'm someone who is well informed with facts, can see through
lies and I can smell bullsh!t a mile away. I'm your worst
nightmare.

Does your momma, Mrs. Rocket, know that you're calling
people "idiot" for a slip? I meant to type CFO, but didn't
proofread.

It's not my job to proofread for you or to assume what you
really meant to say. You said a load of shite and a I called
you on it. Good to see that you admit to being completely
wrong.

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/i_afe12551469b54a9b5945245d27478cc

[quotes]
IP Address Inspector
82.77.191.227 [Spam Server]

Geographic Location 	[Romania] Romania (Constanta)
Spider First Seen 	approximately 1 week ago
Spider Last Seen 	within 1 week
Spider Sightings 	11 visit(s)
First Received From 	approximately 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Last Received From 	within 5 months, 3 weeks
Number Received 	4 email(s) sent from this IP
First Post On 	approximately 1 week ago
Last Post On 	within 1 week
Form Posts 	7 web post submission(s) sent from this IP

Comment Spammer's Claimed User Agents
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0)
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)

Example Messages Sent From This IP