Re: WHOA! Roy Schestowitz is a clueless idiot

____/ High Plains Thumper on Saturday 16 February 2008 12:17 : \____

> Sinister Midget wrote:
>> Linonut claimed:
>>
>>> I'm not sure why Hadron has such a complex about me, but it
>>> gives me the willies.  That babble above is a bit deranged,
>>> don't you think?  I can almost feel the flecks of spittle.
>
> Hadron has a complex with all Linux advocates.  He is an M$
> shill, plain and simple.  Deranged?  Yes.  Your best manoeuvre is
> to kill file the ill expressive twat.
>
>> You may want to kill filter on References. That way you don't
>> have to be subjected to his manure even by proxy.
>>
>> I'd finally had all of 5n1t I could and did that to eliminate
>> s/h/it once and for all.
>>
>> Haven't see a whole lot of Johnny (Pocket)Rocket's crap.
>
> He's another morph of a well known nymshifting troll.

The Microsoft Munchkin phenomenon has already been exposed and will be exposed
further one day when Microsoft become the next Enron. In the mean time, you're
advised not to spend a dime or a second on Munchkins. Your newsreader most
probably has filters and they were put there for good reason and use.

[H]omer produces statistics that subtract the impact of Microsoft Munchkins.

Microsoft Munchkins are not a legend. It's a fact. It's a reality. Smear
campaign have a long history too. There is little you can do other than raise
the issue. Becoming a part of Munchkin powwow is probably the worst one can
do, IMHO.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | You can never get nine women to deliver a baby in a
month
Tasks: 125 total,   1 running, 124 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie