Re: WHOA! Roy Schestowitz is a clueless idiot

> In article <3491007.yySU1ZANlB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Microsoft Munchkins are not a legend. It's a fact. It's a reality. Smear
>> campaign have a long history too. There is little you can do other than raise
>> the issue. Becoming a part of Munchkin powwow is probably the worst one can
>> do, IMHO.
>
> You should link to your diagram that explains it all:
>
>    <http://boycottnovell.com/2007/08/20/proxy-map/>

Tim, are you a Munchkin, a piler-onner, a stalker, or just irked about
Roy's agenda?

Sounds to me like mind maps are an interesting technology:

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mind_mapping_software

   Mind mapping software is used to create diagrams of relationships
   between ideas or other pieces of information. It has been suggested
   that mind mapping software can improve learning/study efficiency up
   to 15% over conventional note taking (Farrand et al, 2002).

That diagram looks to me not like the paranoia you seem to be alluding,
but a straightforward linking of issues and entities.

--
Tardiness often robs us opportunity, and the dispatch of our forces.
    -- Niccolo Machiavelli