Re: [News] Stephen Fry Advocates GNU/Linux, Linux 'Desktop' Domination Possible

____/ William Poaster on Wednesday 13 February 2008 23:55 : \____

> Mark Kent wrote:
>
>> [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Who'da thunk that Lord Melchett would become an advocate of the people?
>>>
>>> Good for him.
>>>

>> Oh, it really is *that* Stephen Fry...
>>
>> The very excellent Jeeves & Wooster has been showing recently on ITV4,
>> so I'm tending to see Fry as Jeeves at the moment...
>>
>>     "Indeed Sir, it is a fine operating system, worthy of the attentions
>>      of all gentlemen of taste and character..."
>>
>>     "Perhaps Sir would care to start X?  It is very simple."
>
> Yes, he writes a column for The Guardian. Over the last few weeks/months,
> he's been discussing Open Source.
> http://www.stephenfry.com/blog/

He looks ahead.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   Microsoft's Counter-Supportive Evangelist (MCSE)
Tasks: 137 total,   1 running, 136 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie