[News] Customization, Open Hardware and Software Are King

  • Subject: [News] Customization, Open Hardware and Software Are King
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 03:53:25 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Ohm Sweet Ohm: Outgoing Linux Australia president's hot-wired home

,----[ Quote ]
| "I've always been modifying things, never treating electronics as a sealed
| box but rather something that can be twisted to my devious ends."
`----

http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/index.php/id;396147352;fp;2;fpid;1

Quote for the day:

"To me, Bill [Gates] is the great white shark that looks at minnows with no
more consciousness than we look at a plate of food. The shark has no soul. The
shark knows no boundaries. All it has is an appetite. When the shark gets
hungry, it thinks “I’m hungry”, so it eats."

                                --Mitch Kertzman, former CEO of Sybase