Re: [News] Good Review for Linux-powered Eee in canada.com

> The little laptop that could -- do just about anything the big boys can
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Many people are, apparently. The Taiwan company reportedly exceeded
>| expectations in the past quarter, shipping 350,000 Eees out the door.
>|
>| When more people get them, they'll lose that cool factor. I don't care a whit
>| about that. Just don't take away my Eee.
> `----
>
> http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/business/story.html?id=a329f567-c3e4-4318-a0ef-c39b58d7e513

Personally, I don't think that they will lose the cool factor.  I think
that anyone who's ever wanted a portable, affordable, laptop, will get
one.  Imagine a machine which is so inexpensive, it cost less than just
a copy of Microsoft Office or Windows Vista, and yet has all the
software you need for normal day to day PC usage, plus even a webcam...