Re: Windows LOONIES not even envited to OOXML review meeting

____/ Jerry McBride on Thursday 28 February 2008 23:59 : \____

http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2008/022708-debate-on-ooxml-standard-continues.html?fsrc=rss-linux-news
>> `----
>
> Hadron and crew are dully dissatisfied and claim they will be switching to
> Linux next week....

Actually, I receive reports from other blogs. The EU is after Microsoft at the
moment for its (OOXML) abuses and it makes use of information I have
accumulated.

I'll post about new abuses shortly.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: There are five regular polyhedra
 04:20:06 up 35 days, 14:14,  3 users,  load average: 1.69, 1.70, 1.88