Re: [News] Best Buy Now Selling GNU/Linux

Mark Kent wrote:

> Interesting to note that there is a new colour available, wait for
> it... "blush pink".  This sounds like an attempt at the female market
> to me

The lappy has to match the shoes, handbag and lipstick. It's all about
accessorising, apparently. Personally, I can't even find matching socks,
much less coordinate my hardware with my wardrobe. In fact I'm not sure
I even /have/ any socks. I'd have to check.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|     ~ Cory Doctorow, The Guardian.  http://tinyurl.com/22bgx8

 01:48:09 up 69 days, 23:24,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.19, 0.18