Re: [News] Steve Lake Says Microsoft is Terrified Because of FOSS, Web

____/ Jerry McBride on Wednesday 27 February 2008 14:54 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ Jerry McBride on Wednesday 27 February 2008 00:04 : \____

>>> GOD I HOPE SO.... :')
>>
>> They might /already/ be, but it's hard to tell (practises of handling
>> loans and all). It's not just me who says it. Various sites have begun
>> picking these bits (even Linux Journal cited me recently) and other sites
>> like Groklaw are beginning to find what the trolls here are so scared
>> about (which is why they resort to vicious attacks).
>>
>> Microsoft thrives in illusions, hypnosis.
>>

> Do they still augment employee's paycheck with mickysoft bucks (stock)? It
> would interesting to see the paychecks start bouncing and be issued more
> shares instead...

>From what I'm told, they do a  lot of temping, visa and offshoring to give an
illusion of growth (more employees, some cheaper).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "On the eighth day, God created UNIX"
         run-level 2  2008-01-24 14:06                   last=