Re: Tim Smith, child molester

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:08:18 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

>>> You did not? Prove it
>>> After all, you claimed all kinds of stuff about Roy.
>>> None of which was true, but planted all by yourself, flatfish

>>> Why? You and your ilk never provide any links to your claims about other
>>> posters, so why should you fare better in a case where you are very
>>> probably guilty of actually having said it
>>
>> 1. You made the claim, you back it up.
>
> Nope. I did not make the claim. And *you* will never again get any proof
> from me, no matter how much you howl

I'm not the one that is howling Peter, that would be you.

>> 2. I've provided more than enough information for anyone other than a
>> complete Linux zealot (that's you Peter) to pretty much conclude that Roy
>> is being compensated to post here.
>
> You have done nothing of that sort. Instead you slander and post patiently
> untrue stuff about Roy
> Your "more than enough information" is bullshit to the highest degree

Anything I post is opinion and there is more than enough evidence to
substantiate it.
Why not try the experiment I posted a few weeks ago and see for yourself?
How about a little common sense for a change Peter?

BTW, it's libel and patently, not slander and patiently and I don't do
either BTW.

>> You believe whatever it is you wish to believe. It doesn't matter one
>> scintilla to me.
>>

> Oh, it does, Gary. Very much so

Haha!
You take yourself too seriously Peter.
I could care less what you call me but it would be interesting to see you
back up your claims for once.
But you can't, so you hurl insults instead and twist the conversation
around to fit your dancing.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: