Re: Tim Smith, child molester

nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Peter---the only "child molester" name-calling I've seen has come from
> flatfish=Moshe=Troy= ..., directed against Roy and Mark Kent.

That is standard flatfish procedure. First he claims some outrageous
bullshit, later then he links to it and pretends to have just "found it"

> Evidently he wants to link their names with this ugly stuff to hurt
> them in case some employer does a Google search on them.

Yes, that is one of the reasons

> It's just about the lowest tactic I've seen on cola.  As far as I can tell
> Tim  Smith has never been involved in it.

He has. He altered the thread subject from "Got proof, Roy?" to "Could you
stop molesting children long enough to answer a question, Mark Kent?"

Showing what kind of poster Tim Smith really is. He is not quite as bad as
Hadron Quark or flatfish, but nonetheless he is scum

> Even if he had, I'd say leave tactics like that to the trolls, let it
> besmirch their reputation.
> They're only too willing to oblige. ---N.

Oh, it is not too bad if Tim Smith gets some of his own medicine