Re: Actually, I *am* being paid!

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 02:56:21 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> So in your court of law one would only be found guilty of murder if
>>> videoed putting the knife in? Strange man. Do you know no shame
>>> supporting such a scam artist as Roy Schestowitz? He was boasting on his
>>> own site recently that he has had 15,000,000 hits. Count them. The start
>>> looking at pay for click tough etc. It all adds up.
>>
>> He can start by adding up the number of hours in a day.
>> The number of posts.
>> The time to compose these posts, most of which are very lengthy and
>> involved.
>> The time needed to maintain and post to his various hate sites and blogs.
>> and on and on....
>> The misleading subject lines, done on purpose.
>> Even the topics.
>>
>> And these COLA nuts think Schestowitz is doing this out of the goodness of
>> his heart?
>>
>> If that's what you believe, fine but I would suggest taking a trip around
>> the Internet and seeing what other people think of Roy Schestowitz.
>>
>> People who don't have rose colored glasses on and who are not involved in
>> some kind of religious war of operating systems.
>>
>> You can start on digg.com
>>
>> You guys are being taken for one long ride and the side effect of all this
>> is that your group has been mostly destroyed.
>> Look at Google from 2 years ago and take note of the number of Linux
>> advocates posting on a regular basis.
>>
>> Now look and all you see are Roy, Mark, William, [Homer] and Linonut
>> talking to each other day in and day out.
>>
>> Some advocacy group.....
>
> Who the hell is Linonut? He stopped posting here about 6 months
> ago. Liarnut has taken his nym  <grin> <----------- Liarnut matey smile.

Linonut was bought out by Roy and his crowd.
Maybe he got offered some free online courses to Polyversity or something
but their is a clear and defining line when Linonut became LiarNut.
It happened overnight, like those pods in the Body Snatcher movie.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: