Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Microsoft's Scott Guthrie Lies About/Twists "Cross-platform" to Hijack Web (was: [News] Microsoft's Scott Guthrie Lies About/Twists "Cross-platform" to Hijack Web)

____/ The Ghost In The Machine on Tuesday 26 February 2008 18:12 : \____

http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2008/02/25/microsoft_adobe_ria_internet_explorer/

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070507-mono-developers-to-bring-silverlight-to-linux.html

http://www.theinquirer.net/en/inquirer/news/2007/05/04/linux-silverlight-to-arrive-by-year-end

> And there's some bad news.  Gentoo does not recognize "moonlight"
> as a package name.
>
> Make of all this what one will.

My original post was fine. The Microsoft Agent just wants to warp things to
discredit. More explanation here, if the Agent is interested.
http://boycottnovell.com/2008/02/26/microsoft-redefines-cross-platform/

"The danger is that Microsoft is using strategic monopolistic pricing in the
education market, with the government’s assistance, to turn our state
university systems into private workforce training programs for Microsoft."
                --Nathan Newman
 19:00:02 up 33 days,  4:54,  3 users,  load average: 0.17, 0.69, 1.01