[News] Microsoft Office on a Linux-based PS3

  • Subject: [News] Microsoft Office on a Linux-based PS3
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:58:24 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Stream Excel, Word, Access to your living room TV

,----[ Quote ]
| The free version of the software will allow you to stream at 640x480, which
| is pretty crap, but if you’re willing to pay up, you can go all the way to
| 3200x2400 - although the system requirements for that are should be pretty
| high, like an octoSLI or sumthin'.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/02/22/stream-excel-word-access-living

Related:

iSuppli thinks PS3 will be the ultimate winner – by 2011

,----[ Quote ]
| Putting the PS3 in top spot by 2011, iSuppli says the Wii will be number
| two , with the Xbox 360 in the third spot – but 4 years is a long time in the
| videogame business and just because iSuppli predicts it doesn’t mean it will
| come true.
`----

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/16658/1105/

Microsoft’s is losing its grasp on the technology markets

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.n4g.com/industrynews/News-106703.aspx