Re: [News] Can Microsoft Windows Run on 10,000 Cores Like GNU/Linux? [Chuckle /]

In article <cur395xr9g.ln2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Jerry McBride <jmcbride@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > The answer to your question is yes.
> >

> What??? I'm laughing as loud as I can right now.... You have got to be
> kidding? Can you imagine the herd of mcse's that would be required to run
> around the server farm rebooting boxes????? Just to keep them all in
> a "know state".
>
> What a laughable answer that is...

Keep in mind that not all people are as incompetent at setting up
Windows as you are.  Why do you think Windows boxes in a cluster would
need frequent rebooting?

--
--Tim Smith