Re: I'm a new italian penguin

____/ Bushi on Thursday 21 February 2008 09:28 : \____

> mark.kent.is.owned@xxxxxxxxx ha scritto:
> [I'm an autodialer]
>
> Dum dum dum... ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!
>

> Pinguin0.

Not to be confused with "Mark Kent", who is here to promote Linux.
mark.kent.is.owned@xxxxxxxxx is a smear campaign or something against him,
probably posted from some zombie PC, proxy or a honeypot somewhere in the
world.

The more personal attacks you see, the better you know Microsoft foresees its
demise. It can't argue on technical grounds, so it intimidates people.

"I feel we are much too smug in dealing with Novell. Perhaps they didn’t hurt
us in DOS yet — but it’s not because of product or their trying. It’s because
we already had the OEMs wrapped up."
                --Jim Allchin, Microsoft